30 Apr 2012

Today I watched the sun set, just took the time to sit on a ridge and watch it set behind the hills. I was listening to the song "Heaven When We're Home" by the Wailin' Jenny's.

The question "where is home" no longer exasperates me. Where is home? Home is happening in 11 days when my entire family is together. Granted, it doesn't happen often, and thus must be cherished every time it does, and I am so, so incredibly excited for everyone to be together, even though it is only for three days. And then we all head off to our separate continents to be connected by emails and skype. Much more than my mom used to have, so I am thankful.


Watch this video if you have time. It is pretty powerful, especially when you hit the question around 7.30

No comments:

Post a Comment