There is something so wonderful about new music. I stumbled across a band called Two Door Cinema Club while not writing my policy paper this afternoon. They're an Irish band that is a mix of indie, rock and electric. I think my brother would like them, actually. So I went onto iTunes and bought their CD Tourist History. With great timing, too. A couple minutes later, Lara let me know that I was going to drive Loquito, Lindy and Dinorah's car, down into town because she had to drive the van and leave it at the mechanic. A few butterflies at the thought of driving in a foreign country (basically a first, unless you count that time driving around the Redhill loop in high school). So I hopped in the car, she showed me the special ways to stop the alarm from going off on you while driving, I plugged in my new music and rocked out down into town.
The next best part after getting to drive for the first time in a few months was the fact that we went from the mechanics to a massage school in San Rafa. Basically, we had almost 1.5 hour long oil massages for free. It was wonderful. And my masseur was from Yakima! Small world. She works in the Virgin Islands after majoring in tourism and hospitality. Maybe I should do that for a bit. Live in the Caribbean? Couldn't be a bad life choice :)
That was today. It was a good day. For sure.
The next best part after getting to drive for the first time in a few months was the fact that we went from the mechanics to a massage school in San Rafa. Basically, we had almost 1.5 hour long oil massages for free. It was wonderful. And my masseur was from Yakima! Small world. She works in the Virgin Islands after majoring in tourism and hospitality. Maybe I should do that for a bit. Live in the Caribbean? Couldn't be a bad life choice :)
That was today. It was a good day. For sure.
I like to think I don´t really get jealous, but I'm really jealous right now.
ReplyDelete