When I was sitting in Lynden, waiting for a friend to give me a ride to Everson, I was digging through some papers in our garage and I found this treasure of a poem that I wrote in the 3rd grade (maybe 4th?) and decided to share it for your enjoyment:
The Coral Reef Fishy
By: Nanda Navis
Coral is nice,
Coral is pretty,
Coral has lots of fishes swimming around
Like the noisy gulls in the sky.
Little pretty fishy,
How you swish about
In the colored coral.
Your color is an extraordinary yellow,
And light blue to.
You are so fast,
You are so slick,
How will I catch you my extraordinary fishy?
I'll get my net,
And my big black jet,
And I'll catch you my extraordinary fishy.
I will give you an extraordinary home,
Just right for an extraordinary fishy.
I'll set you free,
Goodbye my little fishy
I'll miss your extraordinary
Fishy ways.
Go through the water and swish away.
I hear a splash, I hear a swish
Goodbye little fishy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I liked the word extraordinary. I think my new one is conundrum :)
The Coral Reef Fishy
By: Nanda Navis
Coral is nice,
Coral is pretty,
Coral has lots of fishes swimming around
Like the noisy gulls in the sky.
Little pretty fishy,
How you swish about
In the colored coral.
Your color is an extraordinary yellow,
And light blue to.
You are so fast,
You are so slick,
How will I catch you my extraordinary fishy?
I'll get my net,
And my big black jet,
And I'll catch you my extraordinary fishy.
I will give you an extraordinary home,
Just right for an extraordinary fishy.
I'll set you free,
Goodbye my little fishy
I'll miss your extraordinary
Fishy ways.
Go through the water and swish away.
I hear a splash, I hear a swish
Goodbye little fishy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I liked the word extraordinary. I think my new one is conundrum :)
No comments:
Post a Comment