Recent adventures: Oxford, the British Museum of Natural History (SO COOL), Church services, St. Paul's Cathedral, etc.
Overall, I am thinking that though I love London, there is something I enjoy about being in a smaller town or city (coming from me, a strange thought). I am also slowly being convicted in my faith to deepen my relationships with friends. Let me tell you, going to church as often as I have in the last few days has actually been a very nice change. It's not something that I think is boring or dull, not even the High Mass services at some of the Anglican churches we've gone too. I think I am slowly realizing that I, like many others, just really like to have control in my life, and one thing I can't control is my relationships with Christ. It's all Him. I also think that I shy away from a deep relationship with Him because I am afraid. I feel like He's going to ask me to do things that I don't want to do and say things I won't want to here, which will definitely happen since I am so indecisive and don't like taking risks. For all that I say I'm not really sure how to make deep friendships, I'm just terrified by them because they are so risky, and you WILL be let down.
Also, England is amazing. Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment