I have recently been assailed by reminders to trust God. A friend wrote me a thank you card, today I reread it when I found it in my backpack. His last words: TRUST GOD. I'm reading Simply Jesus by N.T. Wright and have been profoundly challenged in where the basis of my faith comes from and how hard it is to the simplest things God asks me to do.
I'm interviewing for a position that would take me to Egypt this week. The other two I was looking at fell through. How do I know that it was God making them fall through? How do I know if I am supposed to say yes? Wait until after the interview, I guess.
I'm interviewing for a position that would take me to Egypt this week. The other two I was looking at fell through. How do I know that it was God making them fall through? How do I know if I am supposed to say yes? Wait until after the interview, I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment