So of all the summers that have been available to me, I decided to stay in Spokane for this one. The one that happens to be cold, wet and somewhat blustery. Don't get me wrong, I like the rain, but when you have had a spring like this year, it gets old really fast.
The good news is, I get to see family very soon, I've fully moved in to my house, I have WONDERFUL summer housemates, froyo-earth has opened just north of school and tonight I think I shall bake. Summer has been unremarkable. My job has treated me well and I have spent some good time with friends, but I think there is something to having spontaneous moments in life. I don't really have many of those. I think I like to plan too much. Someone make me do something spontaneous. Please?
The good news is, I get to see family very soon, I've fully moved in to my house, I have WONDERFUL summer housemates, froyo-earth has opened just north of school and tonight I think I shall bake. Summer has been unremarkable. My job has treated me well and I have spent some good time with friends, but I think there is something to having spontaneous moments in life. I don't really have many of those. I think I like to plan too much. Someone make me do something spontaneous. Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment