14 Oct 2010

the amazing things happening in life

This weekend is going to be crazy.

1) Mollie is coming to visit. Ok, main purpose is to go to a wedding, but I'm stoked to see her again
2) Michelle is coming from Lynden! Yeah! SO EXCITED. This is the first time anyone in my family is going to visit me while I'm at school!

Also, today I've been working on a 'Vocational Portfolio' for one of my classes which involves me doing some research on grad schools and career options for sociology majors. I have definitely discovered how stinking excited I am about the possibilities of grad school now. Especially because I found absolutely the perfect program for me at the University of Glasgow: a Masters of Letters in Tourism, Heritage and Development. It covers so many areas that are incredibly interesting to me and I'm pretty sure people can't understand just how stinking excited I am. While I was looking at these programs my thoughts were along the lines of 'holy crap grad school is terrifying' and not exciting at all but now I've found one that isn't just interesting, but it is really, REALLY making me excited about learning!


YES. GOD IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment